A few weeks ago I needed to take a picture for Emerson's 6th birthday (how did that happen???) party invitation that the place, Pout in Pink, needed. We were short on time but I got a cute one for her invitation. Can't believe how grown up she is now! :( Where did my baby go? The thought of having a 1st and 3rd grader next year freaks me out. When they were babies it seemed like that would never come and it was so far off in the distant future. Now I want to go back to the baby years, please. And no, we are NOT having another baby even though Landon for some reason has been asking everyday for a brother or sister for the past few weeks. He also wants to know, "How does it all happen? How are babies made?". We are dodging that topic for right now! Emerson has also informed me that she doesn't want to grow up because loosing teeth will hurt and she doesn't want to be a mom because, "It will hurt when they cut the baby out of my stomach" all while using her best whining voice. If only she knew half of it. ;)
I am married to the love of my life and my best friend, Jason, and I am the mom to Landon who is 11 years old and Emerson who is 8 years old. I am a Title I Reading Intervention Teacher four days a week. Life in the Faterkowski home is crazy, but enjoyable! God has blessed us tremendously.
No comments:
Post a Comment